- Undergraduate and Graduate Professional Development(Behavioral Science) Course, Peer Power Foundation and the University of Memphis, Fogelman College of Business and Economics, Memphis, TN (4 sections, 90 students), 2018
- Pre-college ACT Math Instructor, Peer Power Foundation and U of Memphis, 2016 and 2017 (four groups 150 students) 2017
- Pre-college ACT Science Instructor, Peer Power Foundation and U of Memphis, (six groups 240 students) 2016
- Lifespan and Human Development for Prof. Denise Winsor, University of Memphis, Memphis, TN (Two sections per week,15 to 20 students)
- MGMT 1000, Introduction to Business with Chris Xa, Fogelman College of Business and Economics, Memphis, 2017
I write Because there is a voice within me that will not be still!!
“When I sit down to write a book, I do not say to myself, ‘I am going to produce a work of art.’ I write it because there is some lie that I want to expose, some fact to which I want to draw attention, and my initial concern is to get a hearing.”